Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES: It's all go here!

So I have something exciting to announce!

At the end of this month I will be taking a massive leap! I'm going to New York! I will stress not to live there but for a few days to visit a friend of mine. I'm very very excited!

I got lucky!

When I moved out of my last apartment, it turns out that I had been overpaying my electricity bill to the tune of £50 a month for several months. I got a large cheque for the overpaid money. I was at a loss of what to do with it. I decided to be reckless and book a ticket to NYC!

I'm so excited because I've never taken such a mad trip before. I've always played it safe and always kept hold of my money almost to the point of insane. I'm very lucky to be in this situation of sorting everything out. Its happened so easily. I got my visa through, got my travel insurance sorted and am now in the process of packing my bags!

I am organised to the point of having my travel miniatures bought, spare toothbrush and even some new shoes for me to bring with me! Nice one right!??!?!

I don't really know what to pack at the minute which is making life a bit hectic. In about a week's time I will have to wash the remainder of the stuff I need to bring and pack it so it's fresh and ready to go. I am still in a flap about what to do with my travel outfit. People in the know have been telling me that I should be wearing PJs on the plane. However people in the know do not realise I sleep in knickers and a t-shirt which would be slightly awkward for people on the airplane. No One wants to sit near that!!! I am planning on leggings and something loose and swingy so I can breathe. I will also be doing my make-up on the plane as well so I can just relax and not wreck my skin. I always fly with a clear face.

In fact, I'm the worse for sampling creams in airports.

I like to go to different skincare counters and try different creams on then assess how they hold up on the plane!!! I am aware of germs so I never test anything which is likely to be disgusting or riddled! I would never use lipsticks but I consider pump moisturisers fair game! In fact, its almost always Chanel.

As for the make-up? I am going natural with a small bit of shimmer. This is some planning. I'll try and find some time to photograph the look for you!

I will however be snapping the whole time so I am looking forward to sharing my adventure with you guys.

XXX

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar