Hurrah! Topshop have once again revealed their latest collection of limited edition dresses. This happens about once or twice a year. They ALWAYS sell out quickly and usually, the larger sizes go quickly.
There is a gorgeous 1920's and 30's feel to the mini collection. But if you don't like sequins, then there really isn't much for you. The collection features about 2-3 dresses sans sequins. So be prepared to glitter!
The other problem I have with this collection is the obscene prices! Most of the dresses are around £250. Which translated to Euro means they are very very expensive. Now, I may get shot for saying this - but what the hell - Topshop to me don't make great clothes. I mean they make a lot of stuff that breaks or rips. Currently my coat (under a year old) has a lining which is slowly disapearing through all the rips. So soon, I wont be able to wear the damn thing. I've lost countless buttons, have one pair of GORGEOUS lace shorts that I can't wear because the zip is fucked and shoes that have fallen apart in under six months. For the money they charge for their clothes, it's a disgrace!
So I am not sure if I could justify spending a shit load of money on one of these dresses. As beautiful as they are. I think it's a little.....much. Plus if you have that money to spend. Then why not wait until the Brown Thomas sales and pick up some actual designer for even less then that? After all, an Alexander McQueen dress or a Prada piece can be great reduced in the winter sales. Which are only 2.5 months away now!
Still though, this is my pick of the collection. The above dress. God, the ways in which I would wear this are endless. I think a sequinned headband with curls and 30's make-up and kitten heels. Small clutch bag of course. Naturally.So if your still tempted to buy even after my mini rant, www.topshop.com and be quick. Some of the sizes are already gone

0 Yorumlar