
Jung Hae In Alcohol to Han Ji-min after hearing the latest of his son's mother
In the MBC drama 'Spring Night' (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the play's Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 4th, the unmarried woman Yo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) heard about her mother's recent situation and was drinking.
Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) confided in his father Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) that Yo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In) is a single woman. Lee Tae-hak was furious and tried to write a conciliatory measure to give up his foundation work after retirement as well as marriage to Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han).
But Lee responded strongly, "I can not give up, I will marry." Lee Tae-hak suspected Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) as the person who sent the photo of Yo Ji-Ho, saying, "How do you look at the face of the chairman now?" Lee Jung-in also suspected Kwon Young-guk. The next day, Lee asked Kwon to meet Kwon Young-guk together, and he showed out the photo and said, "Thanks to you, I'm cool. I told you something hard to say. I'm uncomfortable," he said.
Kwon Ki-seok followed Lee Jung-in, who left the house, and said, "This is what you came for. I sent you a picture." Lee Jung-in returned the proposal ring. Kwon threw the ring away and said, "You can not be Yo Ji-Ho. I have not met because I am in love. Would you have met me even if I had no background?" Lee Jung-in responded, "I can not be a brother anymore, because I have become greedy."
Shin Hyung-sun was worried about his daughter Lee Jung-in, so he went to Yo Ji-Ho's pharmacy and stole it and went to a nearby cafe without meeting Yo Ji-Ho. There, Shin accidentally overheard the conversation between Yo Ji-Ho's mother, Ko Sook-hee (Kim Jung-young), and Wang Hye-jung (Seo Jung-yeon).
Ko was worried that his son Yo Ji-Ho would be hurt again. The new line spoke to Ko Sook-hee at the bus stop. Shin reached out to Ko Sook-hee first. They laughed together in a situation of sadness.
Wang told Yo Ji-Ho about the recent situation of his mother. Yo Ji-Ho said, "Sometimes I'm scared, I'm going to come and give you a silver." "It won't happen. Yumi married. She said she had a child. I just went to a meeting and heard about it," Wang said. That night, Yo Ji-Ho drank a lot with Wang Hye-jung.
Lee Jung-in was at a friend's house and heard Yoo Ji-Ho coming home and asked, "Why did you drink so much?" Yoo Ji-Ho showed a weak figure, "Mr. Jung In, will you throw us away?"

0 Yorumlar